GRILLED CARIBBEAN LOBSTER
Shelly from s/v Three Moons, a 65-foot Virgin Islands
charter yacht, shares her recipe with us so you can make this dish at
home... or, better yet, why don't you come on down and have the expert
prepare it for you on your Virgin Islands Sailing Vacation / Yacht
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 6 (10-12 oz) lobster tails
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash original seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- 1 cup drawn butter, divided
- Preheat grill.
- While grill is heating, boil lobster tails in a large deep pot of
salted water for 3 minutes or until the tails JUST begin to curl.
- Remove the lobster with tongs, drain excess water and place on a cutting board. Allow to cool slightly.
- With a very sharp knife or kitchen scissors, split the lobster tails all the way through, top and bottom.
- Melt butter, stir in seasonings, and brush the tails liberally with seasoned butter mixture.
- Place the lobster tails on the grill for 3-4 minutes and baste occasionally. Don't overcook!
- Place the lobster tail on serving plate and place a ramekin of drawn butter in the center of the "V".
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Add your favorite side dish and veggie.
More Stuff > Recipes > Entrees > Grilled Caribbean Lobster