CRUSTED FRENCH TOAST
How would you like to start your day with Coconut Crusted French
Toast? Perhaps with a mimosa and freshly brewed coffee?
- 1 can (14 oz) Coconut milk
- 1 can (15 oz) Coco Lopez
- 2 cups (1/2 liter) Heavy cream
- 3 Eggs, medium
- 1 Loaf thick-cut bread
- Whisk together coconut milk, Coco Lopez,
heavy cream and eggs in mixing bowl.
- Soak each slice of bread in the mixture.
- Cook slices on a griddle or pan until each
side is lightly browned.
- Finish cooking in the oven (depending on the
thickness of the bread).
- Serve hot with butter and optional warm maple
More Stuff > Recipes > Entrees >
Coconut Crusted French Toast